Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Teetering on the edge.

I think Dooce would be proud...

I was a little pissy tonight, thoroughly equal opportunity about it at least, and may have gone a little over the edge with what I told my husband. Somehow I made a reference to "tampon rock" and then made a pissy comment to myself about hating that term.

My husband then proceeded to direct my wrath back over to him. He then said, "some people would call your behavior bitchy, but I would just call it PRINCESSSSSSSS!!!"

I told him that if he wasn't careful, I would fashion my kleenex into a tampon and shove it up his urethra.... or I could use one of our kitchen knives to fashion a vaginal opening for it in his taint.

Did I go too far? Seeing it in black & white, I would definitely say yes. Do I give myself redemption points for laughing as I said it so he didn't enter the witness protection program? You bet. I consider it just a slight overreaction at that point.

I will remember to be grateful for my husband tonight because he gets my warped, twisted sense of humor and laughs right along with me on this crazy rollercoaster we signed onto together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did somebody say cake?! Oh sorry, what were you saying?