Saturday, July 18, 2009

Piss ant

I know it's bad to think mean thoughts about other people when they piss you off, but screw it, sometimes that's all that keeps you on the right side of the law.

This week has been national piss me off week, I think. I have referred to somebody in my life as the Pseudo-Douche. I literally went on a yelling rant to friends to avoid a restraining order from confronting the one who pissed me off. I woke up an hour late for work. I was almost crunched by a guy squealing out of his driveway in reverse. ........... I really don't have anger issues, I promise, but my gosh people, back up off me!

Hm, I'm hungry, so I'm gonna go. Weekends are much more mellow. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did somebody say cake?! Oh sorry, what were you saying?