Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Home sweet home

Sorry, I've been on vacation.  I think I must be a homebody.  I couldn't get a good night sleep, my body was out of whack the whole time, I was starving most of the trip, I got car sick, and I reached that breaking point of being so exhausted that I could cry about 5 days in.  Oh yes, and the most brutal kicker of all for any woman... I gained 8 lbs in that one week of vacation, while my husband lost 2.  You can all be grateful that you don't live in a 5 mile radius of my house when I found that ugly little truth.

As soon as I got home, my body was much happier, though.  No more car sickness, normal levels of hunger, restful nights of sleep, and able to handle stress again.  And of course, I started working out to knock back those 8 ugly new buddies of mine.  There will be no pooch to my tummy and no thunder for my thighs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did somebody say cake?! Oh sorry, what were you saying?