Monday, June 29, 2009

The invasion

I'm certainly not a conspiracy nut, but lately I have had no choice but to believe in one. The conspiracy of the bugs. They are out to get me and I know it. Each type is taking its turn attacking me in numbers. First came the cockroach scout, checking out the premises. He discovered that I seemed defenseless and required cavalry backup from my husband to actually kill him. Then it was the mosquitoes. When they backed off, it was the fruit flies. They finally died off, and it became those vicious flying insects that attacked me whenever I went through the garage to my car. There was a brief attempt by a spider, but being unable to fly and being my most hated arch-enemy, he was killed immediately upon beginning his mission. Now, I'm being dive-bombed by 2 stray flies that flew in the door as we were closing it. They are ignoring my husband and the dog... just zooming at my head. And no, not in the Pigpen kind of way either. Just buzzing past my ears and the top of my head to make sure I know they're after me.

I may be creeped out and experience some anxiety from their attacks, but mark my words, they will not win. We do not negotiate with terrorists, and I would consider these bugs the most domestic of all domestic terrorists. Never back down, never surrender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did somebody say cake?! Oh sorry, what were you saying?