Sunday, June 28, 2009

A lil' bit more

It's crazy hot. The fan isn't circulating enough cool to make it tolerable anymore. I'll have to cool things off to be able to fall asleep tonight. I love sleeping when it's a little chilly in the room as long as it doesn't break the bank to cool it off!

I love deleting things off our DVR. It's a feeling of accomplishment to see that percentage go down. See the list of things to be recorded shrink. Summer is especially nice. It makes it so easy to not watch too much TV!

I also feel so accomplished right now because I made lunches for this upcoming week. I usually take the frozen lunches, which are great in a pinch, but they have a lot of sodium. We really don't use any salt when we cook, so I want to see if I can cut out the pre-packaged stuff. It will be healthier and keep my salt intake down. I like eating healthy, but I tend to be lazy in the kitchen, so I'm especially proud that I manage that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did somebody say cake?! Oh sorry, what were you saying?