Friday, June 26, 2009

No no day

Today was most definitely NOT a cake day. The remaining bday cake in the fridge, the fact that it was Friday finally, nothing could resurrect today into a cake day. A small minute to cry on the way home from work, a chance to rant for a couple minutes to my hubby about why today sucked helped a little, but still not enough to turn it all around. There's not any one thing that I could pinpoint to explain why it all went down the tubes... it was just a nonstop stream of things.

But on to other things... I just can't get into the whole mood to mourn Michael Jackson. I just keeping thinking about his pedophile playground. I mean, I get that Thriller was great and all, but I could never get past the whole creep factor. Sorry guys, he was just always creeped me out. He was kind of a bandwagon celebrity-- popular, fell out of favor, and was supposedly just launching a comeback. Guess I just never jumped back on that bandwagon. 13 Going on 30 was good, though.

Hmm, that's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did somebody say cake?! Oh sorry, what were you saying?