Saturday, August 1, 2009

Twitter & Sleep

I joined twitter last night, so we'll try that out. Follow me if you'd like!


Sometimes plans fall through and provide an unexpected but delightful opportunity to sleep in. And sleep in I did. No worries, no moments of anxiety as I remembered what I was supposed to be doing... the time had been set aside, so when the plans fell through last night, I went to sleep knowing there was nothing that I was forgetting to do. Oh, and my bed has never felt so comfortable!

I think today might be a lazy movie day. Why not? I mean, I have a free and open schedule, so I'll really live it up with a whole lotta nothin'!


And in other news, if anyone is reading me... please feel free to comment or link exchange! God knows no woman is an island!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did somebody say cake?! Oh sorry, what were you saying?