Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Skeeters

The skeeters have DEVOURED my legs. We somehow got a couple in our bedroom that waited until we fell asleep, then chomped up my legs. I'm sure they're quite obese now. I can only imagine how attractive that must have looked at work today as I scratched my ankle-- first politely, through the dress pants. But when that wasn't effective enough, I just pulled the leg up a little and scratched bare ankle until I was sure I would just rake off every layer of skin I had left.

Adding insanity to insult, I walked tonight with hubby at dusk. He frustrated me beyond belief and I was ready to kill him. I needed to walk off some steam, and I'm sure he was hoping that by the time we got back from walking, I would have partially forgotten about his stupidity. It worked somewhat. I sprayed down with repellant, but we'll see tomorrow if it actually worked.

AC is cooling nicely, making me eager to slink into bed. G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did somebody say cake?! Oh sorry, what were you saying?